Once applications open, all you’ll need to do is fill in a short online form. It’s that simple. You’ll hear back from us within 2 weeks of the closing date. And if your application is successful, we’ll invite you to take part in an interview.
There are two parts to the interview:
- We’ll ask you a few questions to see how suitable you are for the role.
- You’ll be asked to take part in a role play exercise to assess your selling and communication skills.
If you get the job, you’ll hear from us by early March.
Before you hit the beaches, you’ll be asked to join us for:
- 2–5 days of pre-season fundraising work during the May half-term and throughout June in your face-to-face area. You can usually choose from a selection of dates, depending on your location
- the Face to Face Training Conference in Poole, Dorset
- a regional training event before the main season, which will take place in late June.
Then you’ll be ready to take on your 9-10 week summer campaign, which runs from the end of June to early September.
Missed our main recruitment period?
We sometimes have additional recruitment drives to fill any outstanding spaces. So, if you missed the deadline, register your interest and we’ll get in touch if we have any vacancies.
If you have any queries about becoming a face-to-face fundraiser, read our frequently asked questions and put your mind at ease, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join our Facebook group to see our face-to-face fundraisers in action, learn more about the role and get the chance to ask any questions you might have.